BALLET HOLIDAY IN FRANCE
Blois and the Loire river
10-day ballet camp / holiday in France !
Do you like ballet, movement, travelling, food ? This trip is designed for you !
From May 25th to June 3rd, come spend time in the royal city of Blois for an immersive trip in French culture and dance, led by internationally recognized dance teacher and award winner Jonathan Breton, in partnership with AZOTH Arts Center.
Because we are dedicated to provide the best travelling and teaching experience, we limit the number of participants to 8 people.
City of Blois:
This royal city of Blois is a historical city, which was once the home of the King of France.
About 2 hours away from Paris, the city is located in the Loire Valley, which is a Unesco World Heritage site, known as France's Valley of the Kings and as the Garden of France.
The "Loire" is the last French wild river and it is a delight for the eyes.
This trip is a nice blend of ballet and movement classes as well as tourism. Point of interests include :
- Castles of the Loire Valley and their gardens (Blois, Chambord, Chaumont, Cherverny)
- Wine and food tasting as well as biking along the Loire Valley
- Famous french chocolate factory
- Sound and light show in the Castle of Blois
- House of Magic (of Houdini)
- Visit of the cities of Blois, Tours and Orléans
Blois by night
World renowned Castle of Chambord
Classes will take place at the Artistic and Choreographic Center : AZOTH Arts Center, located right by the forest. A peaceful and beautiful place !
fees and payment options
The full 10-day ballet holiday cost is 2460 € and it includes :
- all the classes (20 hours)
- hotel in the heart of the city (11 nights)
- transportation from/to the airport and to the different activities, as well as the presence of a person to guide you during the visits
it does not include : airfare, meals, visits and activities other than dance (visits and activities cost between 4 and 20€, you are free to join the activities of your choice and to not participate in the activities that you are not interested in)*
You also have the option to come only for one week. In this case, please contact us so we can discuss details and costs.
- Pay the full amount with one payment
or - Pay with 2 payments of 1230 €
or - Pay with 3 payments of 820 €
or - Pay with 4 payments of 615 €
Payments have to be made via the secured website www.transferwise.com, which is both the most secured and cheapest way to make international transfers.
Before making any transfer, please contact us in order to secure your spot and discuss your payment options.
* 2019 cost of activities :
- Castle of Chambord and its gardens : 14,50€
- Castle of Cheverny and its gardens : 7,50€
- Castle of Chaumont and the International Garden Festival : 18€
- Chocolate Factory Max Vauché : 4,50€
-Loire Valey biking : 16€
- Wine tasting : 5€
- Food tasting : 20€
- House of magic (includes show) : 10€
- Castle of Blois + light and sound show : 19,50€
AZOTH Arts Center